IF MY THIRD ROCKET LAUNCH WAS FAIL


 My first rocket which I invested millions of the amount was failed it blasted into the thee earth crust... But having some hope I launched 2nd rocket but it was also not Successful 

All media and other space department said why are you wasting money just leave it here you can't do 

But I was having hope I was having amount where only less specific rocket can be created

With my trust, I launched it 

It was my cry it was a successful project

By this NASA invested my billion for further projects

My name is Elon musk

And my company name is Space X(provide travelling for poor people)

From this successful, I have a car company called Tesla which is famous for the electrical car from that rocket success so keep trust and do hard working for that dream.      Elon musk.....









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why do we cheer while drinking a drink

scam done in INDIA with support of media,politician,other countries that do say vaccine is waste